We make it easy. Just tell us about the regions of the world where you plan to sell your products, and we’ll help you to navigate the landscape of regulations.
With offices in San Diego, New York, Vancouver BC, Hong Kong and a fully equipped testing facility of approximately 14,000 square feet in South China, we deliver results all over the globe.
Fast & Accurate Testing to Support Business Decisions
Unitec’s state-of-the-art testing facility provides chemical, microbiological, mechanical and physical testing capabilities across a wide range of consumer products and categories.
- Children’s Products and Toys
- Arts and Crafts
- Chemical and Material Analysis
- Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
- Optical Products
- Fashion Accessories and Appare
- Child Resistant Packaging Test
- Food Contact
- Housewares and Packaging
- Product Assessment
- Chemical Ingredient Review and Analysis
- Toxicology Assessment
- Reliability and Suitability Analysis
You can also rely on Unitec to provide certification and consultation services for management systems.
- ISO 8371:2015
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 22000/GMP/HACCP
- ISO 22716/GMPC
- QR 820/ FDA-CGMP
- 16 CFR 1700.15
- 16 CFR 1700.20
Ease the Stress of Compliance
Oftentimes compliance is seen as a costly and time-consuming burden on production. At Unitec, we see it as a business asset that helps manufacturers design products that will pass regulatory requirements.
- Interpret regulations for your product category and geographical markets.
- Conform to national and regional regulatory requirements.
- Get common-sense suggestions for how to improve your solutions.
- Improve your development and manufacturing processes.