Unitec’s operations are in strict accordance with the common laboratory practice and quality assurance system, ISO 17025 and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
As impartiality is one of the fundamental principles of a testing body, our management team has taken formal steps to ensure all business activities are carried out with impartiality, and that they are perceived as such by all concerned parties.
Forensics and Testing Memberships
To stay up to date on the latest regulation updates and interpretations, Unitec is an active member and/or follower of the following policy-making agencies and international testing bodies.
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- International Consumer Product Health and Safety Organization (ICPHSO)
- American Colloege of Toxicology (ACT)
- American National Standard Institute (ANSI)
- Society of Risk Analysis (SRA)
- Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC)
- American Association of Clinical Chemistry (AACC)
- ECO Canada
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Federal Drug Administration (FDA)
- Office of Environmental Health and Hazard Assessment (OEHHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Health Canada
- CEM and ECHA
- Toy Industry Association (TIA)
- A large network of law firms
What is ANAB Accreditation?
ANAB accreditation is recognized worldwide under the International Mutual Recognition Multilateral arrangement (IAF-ILAC arrangement) signed by ANAB and by accreditation bodies that are members of IAF (International Accreditation Forum) and ILAC (International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation).
Learn more about ANAB Accreditation at www.anab.org.
Recognized by 70 Economies and Global Organizations
Unitec has been a part of the ANAB-ILAC sub-agreement with the accreditation body since 2012. Test reports and other technical documents with ILAC-MRA mark are widely recognized by the accreditation and governmental bodies of 70 economies and regional organizations.
The US accreditation body ANAB recognizes Unitec for Certification, Inspection and Testing Laboratories, which certifies the competence and impartiality of Unitec personnel, activities, instrumentation and equipment owned. It also deems Unitec compliant with the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025 for testing laboratories.
Keep Organized with CLEAn Web-Based Operations
At Unitec, we’ve allocated vast resources to developing the web-based operation and data system, CLEAn (Certified Laboratory Enterprise Application). CLEAn combines data management and technical documentation/test report management services to help you better manage your products and suppliers.