Microbiological organisms can represent a potential health hazard. Unitec helps you to prevent the biological contamination or presence of undesirable micro-organisms such as Salmonella and E.coli to meet FDA, CPSC and OHSA guidelines and regulations.
- Microbial Enumeration test (USP , BP Appendix XVI B2, EP Ch.2.6.12)
- Microbial Specified Microorganisms (USP , BP Appendix XVI B1, EP Ch.2.6.13)
- Microbial Preservative Effectiveness (USP , BP Appendix XVI C, EP Ch.5.1.3)
- Microbiology Test of Cosmetic ISO /TC 217, ISO 17516 and ISO 11930
All tests are accredited and performed in compliance with the main technical standards as USP, EP, BP and ISO.
When you need to verify the safety of cosmetic and children’s products, Unitec’s team of scientists, regulatory specialists and chemists perform a range of safety assessments and toxicity tests from acute through chronic toxicity, sensitivity substances and carcinogenicity studies.
- Toxicology Risk Assessment
- Consultation of SDS and GHS labeling